Saturday, November 8, 2014

Dear Readers

     I know that very little people read my blog and I just want to say...
     ...sorry.
     As an aspiring writer, I want to apologize for the abuse I'm putting some of my readers through but  there are many other aspects in life as of now that needs undivided attention. I also felt that my storyline is far too complicated and writing was droning on, becoming distastefully insipid. Perhaps when I feel more cohesive I'll begin to write again but this is not a promise nor guarantee. If you have any question, regards, (or rants) please use the comment section

(She came out mad nice!)

When you lose a key to a door, do you wait for someone to open for you or do you do you use every bit of force to bust it open.

I am currently searching for that key, that way I i don't need to do either of the previous options.

This is not a farewell, but a please stand by. I'll be posting pics from now on until I'm ready.

Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. Katherine, I long for the day I can lay eyes on your bespectacled face. I feel as though I can hear your crisp voice echoing around the cafeteria "Shove her in the corner!" This might sound weird katherine, but I miss that twerk wall. I would rather be shoved in that corner being twerked on by you and liana and samiha and clara and jasmine and diana and whoever else, in the corner for an hour, then have to spend a day in my school without you. You're my best friend katherine, whether you like it or not. I cherished your friendship from the day I met you. Middle school was a rough time for all of us, and you helped me through it. I know that I don't mean as much to you as you to me, but I can't help parting once and for all without meeting again once more and saying our proper goodbyes.
    I really do love you katherine. I'm not gay. But I love you. (Like a friend). Please write something on this blog so I can at least imagine that you are talking to me.
    Please write.
    _Love , Tess

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I had a million dollars
    I know just what I would do,
    I'd tie a string around the world
    and bring all of it to you.

    Those little things you pray for
    whatever they may be,
    I have enough to pay for them all
    C.O.D.

    If I spent a million dollars
    i know I would never care,
    because as long as you are mine
    i'd still be a millionaire.

    That's why i'm always dreaming,
    dreaming of what i would do
    if i had a million dollars
    for you.
    (If I had a million dollars- The Boswell Sister).

    Katherine. This song makes me think of you... a little bit. I just miss you.
    Email me.

    ReplyDelete